There are many people and organisations who truly understand the power of music in dementia care and we want to celebrate the amazing work they are doing. This section will be regularly updated to celebrate the superstars out there. If you would like to tell us about a person or organisation you know who should be recognised as a music and dementia superstar, please contact us.
Click on the links to read more.
- It’s not all Vera Lynn, we want raps, choirs and singing groups – IMM – Bridging the age gap with music
- The power of story telling – Archive films with folk songs
- Music connects people with dementia even in the remotest of areas
- The power of music for people living with dementia is even on the walls at the new Warminster Day Centre.
- Salisbury care home keeps residents engaged through the power of music.
Kindly go to the settings page and check the option "Place them manually"