Outlined below are a number of useful links.
- Alzheimer’s Society – Finding Support Near You
- Age UK – Dementia and Music
- Click here for some useful information leaflets on understanding dementia- provided by Dementia UK
- APPG – Decent and accessible homes for older people
- Royal College of General Practitioners – A to Z Clinical Resources – Dementia
- Dementia Roadmap
- Dementia Across Cultures and Ethnicities: An Interview with Author, Dr Julia Botsford
- Black and minority ethnic (BME) communities and dementia
- Dementia and black and minority ethnic communities: Resources
- Orchestras Live – Creative and Innovative Approaches to involving older people with Orchestras
Kindly go to the settings page and check the option "Place them manually"